DSA Talk (Free Admission For Parents With Child Age 8 - 11 Yrs Old)
This is a sharing session that aims to provide parents and their child with:
1) Insider tips on how to create a DIY visual art portfolio.
2) Knowledge of what AEP schools or Art niche School like SOTA are looking out for.
3) How to gain a competitive advantage in Direct School Admission.
Who should attend:
1) Parents with child between 8 to 11 years old that desires to go for DSA via Visual Art/Animation.
2) Parents who doesn't have the luxury of time to send their child for weekly classes.
3) Parents with child who likes to know more about Direct School Admission.
Speaker for the day:
Jace Ng is a mother with a daughter who is the pioneer batch of SOTA alumni that inspired her to set up Artz Graine 10 years ago. A passionate art educator with the experience of guiding students in different schools for SYF, art clubs and curriculum while leading a team of educators alongside with her. She will share her years of experience as a mother and an educator on how to strike a competitive advantage for your child to gain admission into any AEP or art niche schools.
*Admission is free
Date: 11 Jan 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 2.00pm - 3.30pm
This is held inconjuction with the Work-in-Progress Exhibition that exhibits
the works of our students.
Limited seats available
*Parents are strongly encouraged to bring their child along for this clinic.
Art Talk (Free Admission For Children And Parents)
For children (6yrs old and above) to learn how to:
1) use proper art terms with our fine art artist and teacher.
2) ask appropriate questions during art appreciation sessions in school.
3) respond to criticism during an art critique session.
4) use simple vocabularies and guidelines to write an artist statement.
For parents who would like to learn how to:
1) grow a deeper relationship with their children by talking to them about their art.
2) understand the elements of art.
3) use simple vocabularies to ask questions beyond the usual like, "What did you draw?"
4) art appreciation for visiting galleries or museums.
The art talk consists of 2-parts:
i) 30 min dialogue session with in-house fine art artist and teacher
ii) 30 min Work in Progress (WIP) exhibition which exhibits the works done be our students
conducted by in-house teacher
Speaker for the day:
Kuat Zhi Hooi, a Malaysian Fine Art artist and passionate art teacher graduated from NAFA with a major Western Painting. He has actively participated in various group exhibitions in Singapore and South East Asia. He is also currently an art teacher at Artz Graine Studio of Kreative Artz who has successfully guided a number of portfolio students under his wing.
*Parents are strongly encouraged to join their child for this art talk.
Date: 11 Jan 2019 (Saturday)
Time: 4.30pm - 5.30pm
******Limited slots are available, register for the talk today! ******